With the new MIPIM 2015 app, essential event information is at your fingertips! Find everything you need to enhance your experience before, during, and even after the show: programme, participating companies, speakers, participant list, exhibitors, floor plan, guide to Cannes, and much more. Download the app for free: bit.ly/mipimapp
The MIPIM mobile App is designed to help you enjoy MIPIM and maximise your networking opportunities before, during and after the show. You’ll find everything you need to organise your show agenda and track down key participants.
Main features of the MIPIM 2015 Mobile App:
- Find the full list of participating companies with a powerful search tool (just type the name of the company, consult the A-Z list or select the companies by country). Select any company, save is as a favourite and add personal notes and reminders.
- Discover the full list of participants by connecting with your Online Database access. Once connected, you can send and receive messages and meeting requests and start planning your agenda. If you are not yet connected to the Online Database, you can activate your account here or reset your passwor here.
- Find the full list of conferences, speakers and timings, synchronised daily. You can favourite the conference sessions, share them with your networks and create your own agenda.
- Find your e-Ticket to scan on arrival.
- Stay updated on MIPIM’s latest news and hot topics and follow what is going on via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the Blog.
- Find opening hours, venue details and all the information you need to prepare the event.
- Get an overview of the Palais des Festivals and simplify your visit by using the floor plan.
Watch this short video and discover how to use the app.
Find more information about the MIPIM Mobile App here.