1. “Digital Economy Challenges Real Estate Sector”
- Get ready to be unhinged in this new interactive and provocative session, ranked 1st in our Top 10 things not to miss at MIPIM 2015! This panel is set out to shock and shake up everything you thought you knew about the real estate industry. Meet 8 net economy players and engage directly with them via your mobile phone, whilst they battle it out over the latest cutting edge ways to manage your portfolio, fund your projects and manage your city.Sponsor: Lennar International
WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH, 15.00-16.30 | GRAND AUDITORIUM, L.1, PALAIS DES FESTIVALS, CANNES
2. The Opening Cocktail
- Don’t miss the networking event of the week! The Opening Cocktail is a great way to kick start your MIPIM and get talking with industry leaders from around the world in a beautiful setting overlooking the Croisette. If you have a bit of energy, come prepared to shake off some pre-MIPIM steam on the dancefloor! Complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres will be served until 22:00.Sponsored by Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
TUESDAY 10 MARCH, 19.30 | CARLTON HOTEL, CANNES
3. Pavilions & Stands
- MIPIM would be nothing without its exhibitors. With over 19,000m2 of exhibition space, over 2000 companies will be showing off their latest projects and future development plans in the halls of the Palais. To help you navigate the halls- don’t forget to download the MIPIM Mobile App and access the interactive floorplan!
- Here’s our Top 10 Must See Stands:
– AMERICAN PAVILION | Palais -1, D84 / E85
– AMSTERDAM PAVILION | Croisette 19
– BELGIAN PAVILION | Palais 1, C1.01 to C1.12
– GERMAN CITIES | Palais 4
– JAPAN PAVILION | Riviera R7.G31
– LONDON STAND | Croisette 15
– MADRID | Palais -1, C65
– PARIS REGION | Croisette 12 & Croisette 14
– PHILIPPINES PAVILION | Palais -1, A18 / B17
– TURKISH PAVILION and ISTANBUL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE | Palais 0 and Croisette 20
4. The 2015 MIPIM Awards
- Running since 1991, this prestigious event honours the most excellent & innovative real estate projects in the world. Don’t miss the chance to attend this spectacular and prestigious ceremony and discover winners in 10 different categories. For the 4th year running, the People’s Choice Award will also be presented for the project that gained the most public online votes in our interactive contest!
THURSDAY 12 MARCH 2014, 19.00 | GRAND AUDITORIUM
5. Newsworthy sessions on Ownership & Crowdfunding
- CEO of Airbnb France, Nicolas Ferrary, will be featured in the long awaited panel session “End of Ownership” as big players from the sharing economy will get together to explain their vision of our world’s future and ask participants to reflect on the impact of the sharing economy on traditional ownership models.
TUESDAY 10 MARCH 2015 17.00 – 18.00 | GREEN ROOM
- Don’t miss Compstak and Fundrise- winners of the MIPIM crowdsourced Conference Contest, OpenStage, with their session on “The power of the crowd – a game changer in commercial real estate.” Fundrise recently made news with an article in Bloomberg on using crowdsourced funds to finance 3 World Trade Center in NYC.
THURSDAY 12 Mar 2015 16.00 – 17.00 | BLUE ROOM
6. Masterminds Panels
- Why invest in Hotels when so many alternative assets are available? Join CIO of AXA while he speaks with CEO’s of ACCOR, Four Seasons and EMEA Hotel & Hospitality Group and find out why hotels are gaining more interest from investors.
WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH 2015 10.00- 11.00 | RED ROOM
- Growth of the European listed real estate sector. Find out why to invest in listed in Real Estate and how to attract to global investors in this session featuring CEO’s of Unibail Rodamco, ICADE and British Land.
WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH 2015 15.00- 16.00 | BLUE ROOM
7. MIPIM Innovation Forum and Architecture Café
- The MIPIM Innovation Forum will gather corporate occupiers, investors, architects & planners, cities, and local & public authorities – all looking for new solutions to boost the value of their property assets. Otherwise known as #MIF, the MIPIM Innovation Forum has become so popular that we have added some additional space this year with the creation of the Architecture Café. This must see space, designed by Vitra, will feature 2 terraces, a bar lounge, and an upscale food truck – the perfect spot for your “innovative” networking.
GARE MARITIME | CANNES
8. The MIPIM Bay Restaurant and a new food truck
- The MIPIM Bay Restaurant is an exclusive space for MIPIM delegates to have lunch by the beach. (Service hours: 12.00-15.00 Reservations: +33 (0)4 92 98 77 03).
- Discover a hidden terrace by the harbor to enjoy a delightful burgers and drinks at the new Architecture Café food truck and bar. (Continuous service from 9.00 to 18.00).
9. NEW “Flashmob” Networking Formats
- This new networking format is exclusively designed for the Asset Class hub to help accelerate and boost your business.
Healthcare WWEDNESDAY 11 9.30-10.30
Logistics WEDNESDAY 11 17.00 to 18.00
Hospitality THURSDAY 12 9.30 to 10.30
10. The Wrap Up
- Looking to get the best from MIPIM in one hour? Dr. Mahdi Mokrane is back this year with Kelly Hugh of NYC Schack Institute and Quintin Erwan of Wisconsin Business School to present the famous Wrap-Up, a final interactive conference presenting key learnings from the week, property trends and overall outlook for the next years.
FRIDAY, 13 MARCH 2015 10.00 AM | GREEN ROOM
Interested in attending MIPIM 2015? Visit this page to register now!
- Already registered? Don’t forget to download the official MIPIM 2015 Mobile App, your digital companion for the show!
- Also remember that you can access the MIPIM 2015 Online Database now to start preparing your MIPIM and get the most out of the event!