1. MIPIM First Timer HQ
For the first time ever, MIPIM has organised an exclusive space and programme for 1st timers. The Gare Maritime, situated along the harbor next to the Palais, will be home to all those looking for quick tips, insider advice, help with tools, and more. Even better? As a first -timer, you have free access to the Gare Maritime at any time, for meetings and networking breaks. Don’t miss the awesome power breakfast every morning at 9.00 and invite your friends and colleagues for daily Happy Hour at 17.00 (open to all)!
2. Welcome Reception
Celebrate MIPIM 2017 in style with the famous Welcome Reception, held Tuesday,14 March, at the Carlton, from 19:30 ! Beautiful location, delicious buffet, and super networking in a festive atmosphere…what better way to start off your MIPIM?
3. The MIPIM Mobile APP
Voted as one of the best apps in the industry, it’s no wonder clients are turning to the MIPIM Mobile APP for an enhanced experience! Downloading the MIPIM Mobile APP should be the first thing you do before arriving in Cannes. Login to the mobile app with your online database access in order to retrieve your badge via an e-ticket! Once connected, you can identify and connect with all MIPIM participants, view conference planning, access an interactive floorplan, follow breaking news, participate in interactive conference sessions, engage with others on social networks, follow LIVE content and more! New this year: take part in the MIPIM Discovery Tour via the app for a chance to win a helicopter tour around Cannes!
4. Pavilions :
MIPIM is home to a host of impressive Pavilions positioned along Le Croisette. This year, don’t miss:
- Grand Paris Pavilion – Don’t miss the official Inauguration, Mardi 14 Mars, 2017-14.30
- Italy -To accompany a dedicated pavilion of the Italian regions, Mayor of Milan, Guiseppe Sala, will present new projects in and around Milan ripe for international investors: Thursday, 16, March, 15.30 – 16.30, Ruby Room, Palais des Festivals
- Department of International Trade will be showcasing several new projects open for international investment
- Dubai : Dubai will be in the spotlight at MIPIM with strong exhibitor presence and official delegations, not to mention Dubai Holding presenting the USD$20 billion Jumeirah Central masterplan and Nakheel showcasing iconic new Palm developments.
- Istanbul– Join Turkish participants for a cocktail with Mehmet Ozhaseki on Wednesday, 15 March at 14.00.
- Moscow Pavilion will welcome the Deputy Mayor for Urban Development & Construction, Marat Khusnullin
- The Manchester Pavilion – This year Manchester is occupying an entirely new venue with more space, longer availability and more events than they’ve ever had before at MIPIM.
> Please note that Alain Juppé will be giving a conference on the Bordeaux stand at 11.30
5. MIPIM HQ Corporate Stand
Discover the entire MIPIM family this year, as well as our sister event MAPIC and her growing portfolio. Take a few minutes to learn about the growing presence of our regional events and speak to one of our representatives about a possible partnership or exhibiting opportunity. Located in the Palais -1
6. Seaview Village Suites
New this year – a beautiful and untapped area of the Palais, directly located on the rooftop of the Riviera with a stunning sea view. Be sure to swing by and visit some of our featured suites in this area…and of course, ask a kind frend to take your photo!
TORONTO-ONTARIO INVESTMENT ALLIANCE
MIPIM isn’t jst a networking event – it’s a massive learning opportunity. More than 300 speakers will make up a comprehensive list of expert-led panel discussion on the latest issues facing the industry. There are 6 main Conference Rooms throughout the Palais.
- The Innovation Room and Asset Class Room can be found in the Palais Level -1.
- The New Deal Room, (RE) Creation Room and Market Trends Room are on Level 3.
- All major keynotes & competitions will be in the Grand Auditorium.
Here are our top picks!
- Opening Address by Dr. Parag Khanna – How connectivity is reshaping global affairs
- How is London responding to the immediate challenges posed by Brexit ?
- How can RE investment strategies foster a better life for people ?
8. The MIPIM Innovation Forum
The MIPIM Innovation Forum is a dedicated space on the exhibition floor that presents the most innovative solutions & practices designed to increase the value of property assets. This is where you’ll delve into the world of PropTech and explore the hottest property startups from across the globe! Exclusive info -Don’t miss an impressive stand by Schindler and be sure to check out Parrot with its drone cage /demo ! Warning: Pitching sessions and a dedicated programme of conferences will make you feel so charged with energy and innovation, you may not want to leave!
New! Join the 1st ever MIPIM PropTech Meet Up in the Gare Maritime 1st Timer HQ Thursday, 16 March, 19.00 – 20.30
9. MIPIM Startup Competition
In 2016, MIPIM launched the 1st ever international global real estate startup competition for the most promising and innovative startups tackling the biggest urban challenges around the world. The MIPIM Startup Competition 2017 is organised with global real estate tech partner MetaProp NYC and will present finalists from our New York, London and Hong Kong startup tours. 3 categories and 9 finalists!
The winners will be announced at MIPIM at 16.00 on 15 March (Grand Auditorium, Palais 1), followed by a networking event until 19.00.
10. MIPIM Awards and Ceremony Awards
The MIPIM Awards recognise excellence in the very best of the real estate industry. A jury of real estate leaders has made a pre-selction of 44 total finalists – however, we are counting on your vote to determine our winners! During MIPIM, make sure you visit the Awards Gallery in the Palais to cast your vote in 11 different categories. Discover the winners during our exciting prize-giving ceremony, followed by drinks and hors d’oeuvres in the Grand Auditorium, Thursday, 16 March 2017, at 18.30 – 19.30.