Hospitality real estate has always been at the heart of MIPIM with over 550 international hotel developers and hotel groups presenting their projects and seeking partners, investors and locations for their next developments.
Hotel, tourism & leisure real estate at MIPIM will be highlighted more than ever through an area of over 500m², with stands, a comfortable lounge and quality conferences and networking events.
Co-hosted by MIPIM and PKF hotelexperts, the HTL Lounge, located on level 3 of the Palais des Festivals is the perfect meeting point for hotel groups, cities, investors and all hospitality real estate professionals.
Inside and outside the HTL Lounge, meet with exhibitors such as All Projects, Azur Vacances, Hospitality Projects, Kryolis, The Fractional Ownership Consultancy, Toscana Promotion and Whitbred Hotels.
Every day from dawn till dusk, the HTL Lounge will host some Solutions pitching sessions and some presentations of projects made by cities, hotel groups service providers and developers, providing visitors with a wide range of business tips and opportunities.
Three panel discussions and keynote will stand as high points of the HTL programme:
- Hotel, Tourism & Leisure panel by PKF hotelexperts | 12 March
- Masterminds Hotel, Tourism & Leisure – CEOs share their vision of the industry | 13 March
- Global hotel & hospitality market: trends and foresight by Jones Lang LaSalle | 13 March
See the full MIPIM programme at-a-glance
Meet hotel groups, connect with investors, exchange ideas over lunch with HTL experts during stunning networking events.
- HTL cocktails every day at 18.00 in the Lounge
- Speed Matching: hotel groups meet investors and developers in fast one-to-one meetings 12 March
- HTL Breakfast 13 March, 9.00-10.00