The MAPIC Awards have been “rewarding excellence, innovation and creativity” in retail companies and retail real estate projects for the past 16 years. To better adapt to the ever-evolving landscape in the retail market, the 2012 MAPIC Awards now include 7 new categories which pay tribute to innovation. On October 17, 2012, an international jury of retail real estate experts met in Paris to select 3 nominees in each award category:
- Best fashion & footwear retail concept
- Best food & beverage retail concept
- Best high street retail real estate development
- Best retail & leisure development
- Best multichannel strategy
- Best retail global expansion
- Most innovative shopping centre
- Plus: A special prize for the Personality of the Year, a key player in retail real estate from Russia, the 2012 Country of Honour.
Winners will be revealed to the retail real estate arena during a high-profile Gala Dinner on Thursday, November 15, 2012. 20.00-22.30. Cocktail attire required.
A 3-course meal, including wine and champagne will be served. Reservation is required so please be sure to book your seat or table ahead of time: Branded table for 10 (2,000€) or individual seat (200€).
Image: Image&Co/360° Media